Cambria Tool & Machine, Inc., was founded in 1953, by E.A. Balser. Steady constant growth has been a characteristic of Cambria Tool & Machine; from the early days in downtown Hillsdale, Michigan, to the present at its 13,000 square foot facility. The company has increased the number, and complexity of jobs it handles.
Cambria Tool & Machine, Inc., is a close tolerance plant whose reputation and business has been built on providing quality service, timely delivery, and modest pricing.